Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly Pickups!




Alright, here is this weeks mail, with some more incoming. Participated in a group break of 09 National Treasures on Trading Card Central and pulled a Shonn Greene patch auto numbered to only 10, can't wait for that one to come in. Really enjoyed watching Sidney Rice in the playoffs this year, so you can see I started picking up everything I could. I grabbed a couple of Jets autos, they are my favorite team, but don't tell anyone because I live in MA. Picked up a Glen Coffee slideshow auto and in the process inched closer to completing the set, I have 15 of 34 so far. The price on the 2 Jonathan Stewart cards was too good to pass up. I think Schaub will develop into a great QB, so I've been slowly picking up his cards too. Any other suggestions, let me know! I was going to break SPA on Wednesday and do a review, but it got pushed back to the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment